Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Morning!





Hi Everyone! Here is another card I did for a swap at Convention. The image is stamped on glossy white cardstock with Black Stazon. I found out the hard way that ink does not dry as quickly in the humid South as it does in dry Colorado!!! HAHAHAHA So I stamped a bunch of these and let them sit while I did other things. After it's TOTALLY dry, you burnish, with a sponge, the colors you desire. In this card, I used Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. I'm not sure why it looks like Barely Banana in the upper right because I used Certainly Celery. Guess my camera was having issues when I took it. It certainly couldn't have been the photographer's fault, right? LOL!!! Anywho, I stamped my sentiment from Elegant Cheer with Basic Black (again letting it sit for a bit) and then tied a knot with Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon. LOVE that ribbon!!! Mounted the glossy cardstock on Basic Black and the card base is Bashful Blue.

Thanks, Krista, for letting me know there was a problem with my blog. Hopefully I fixed it!

Thanks for looking everyone!!!

Rubber Hugs,

Wanda

No comments: