Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello All!





Here's another class card that my ladies in Denver did. I cased the layout, just changed up the colors and sentiment. I also had to add a little bling to the flower center (thank you Crystal!!!). I love this Bella designer paper. I used Basic Brown to stamp the flower and sentiment. I colored the flower with a blender pen and Pink Piroutte reinker and the leaves are colored with Certainly Celery marker. I popped the focal piece with dimensionals and used Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon on the side.
















This second card is part of a punch card swap I participated in recently. In trying to straighted up the card, I see I tilted the whole picture. Guess this photographer needs a little refresher course!!! HAHAHA

Dawn Griffith (http://www.dawnstampingthoughts.typepad.com/) showed us how to make these adorable lambs with the five petal punch and scalloped punch on one of her videos. I added the eyes with a 1/16th punch. The background is wheeled with So Swirly in Pink Piroutte and the sentiment is from Pun Fun, using a Basic Black marker for just the words. It's punched out with the small oval punch and the large oval is punched out in Pink Pirouette.



Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wanda

No comments: