Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Card


Hello Stampers! (Don't I sound like Dawn Griffin?) LOL
Here's another card we recently did for my January class. I used the Textile embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the three white panels. The flowers are from Eastern Blooms and I colored the flowers with a Yoyo Yellow marker and the stem in Old Olive. I punched 3 flowers from the Trio Flower punch in Yoyo Yellow and adhered them with gold brads. The ribbon on the side is Old Olive Twill (okay, am I having a Senior Moment? I can't find it in the old catalog and I know it's from SU!). I popped the focal piece with dimensionals.
Thanks for taking a look. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks!!!
Wanda
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Eastern Bloom and On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive pad; Yoyo Yellow and Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Trio Flower punch; gold brads; Old Olive Twill; dimensionals; Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: