Monday, August 20, 2012

Another Blooming With Kindness

Hello Stampers!!!

Here's another card my Laughing Ladies made this past weekend.  I absolutely LOVE the Blooming With Kindness stamp set.


This is another CASE from Cindy Russell, one of my sidelines.  I just switched up the color combination and sentiment.  She's an AWESOME stamper!!!

I stamped the daisy using Midnight Muse ink twice, eyeballing the second one to where it would just peek over the ribbon.  Stamp your sentiment in the upper left corner.  I embossed the bottom portion of the Raspberry Ripple cardstock using the new Lacy Brocade embossing folder in the Holiday Mini.  If you are going to make multiples, cut your cardstock, emboss the entire piece and trim to the size you need (mine is 1 1/4 inch).  I attached the embossed piece to the Whisper White cardstock, tied the 3/8th inch stitched satin ribbon in a knot and attached it to the other two mats.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I love reading your comments.

Rubber Hugs,

Wanda

No comments: