Thursday, August 15, 2013

Playing Around With A Round Array

I thought the stamps were so pretty in A Round Array stamp set.  This is another card I used as a swap at Convention.  It uses the In Colors from 2011-2013.  I'm going to be VERY sad to see these colors go as I REALLY like bold rich colors.  I like that this can be used as an all occasion card since it has no sentiment.

Here's the card:

 
You wouldn't BELIEVE what I had to do in order for this photo to appear in the correct direction.  When I initially took the photo, I edited it to turn it once.  When I uploaded the photo, it was turned in the original direction, so I had to re-edit the photo, make it lay on its "back" and then when I uploaded it again, it was sitting correctly.  Go figure!!!  At least I know what to do so you don't have to turn your head to the side to see the photo!!!  LOL
 
I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the main panel and the Fancy Fan embossing folder on the focal piece.  The Butterfly is from Papillon Potpourri, punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch and then another bitty butterfly punched from Midnight Muse and sitting slightly higher than the stamped butterfly.  The medalions from A Round Array were punched using the 7/8" scallop circle punch and the one inch circle punch behind that.  All of the pieces are popped with dimensionals.
 
I hope you enjoy this card, and if you need to order anything I used on this card, you can shop in my on-line store.
 
Supplies used:
 
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri (#123759 - clear; 132058 - wood) and A Round Array (#129090 - clear; 129087 - wood)
 
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse (#126843); Whisper White (#100730)
 
Ink:  Gumball Green #126861; Midnight Muse #126860; Primrose Petals #126858; Raspberry Ripple #126859; and Summer Starfruit #126991
 
Accessories:  Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon #126847; Square Lattice embossing folder #119976; Fancy Fan embossing folder #127751; 7/8" scallop circle punch #129404; one inch circle punch #119868; Bitty Butterfly punch #129406; Rhinestones #119246 and dimensionals #104430.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Wanda
 

Edited to add:  My friend Debbie Campbell let me know that I had forgotten to include the Bitty Butterfly punch on my list.  Thanks, Debbie!!!  :-D 
 

No comments: