Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And Another One!


Hi Stampers! Here's another card we just did for my last class. I found this layout on the April issue of Sheetload of Cards at http://www.sheetload.com/. They have a monthly publication with LOTS of great ideas in it.

This card went together very quickly. It's a little hard to see, but I did direct to paper on the Certainly Celery designer paper on all edges before adhering them to the Chocolate Chip cardstock. I stamped the burst from Bursting With Joy in Certainly Celery and the sentiment from It's Your Birthday in Chocolate Chip over it. I popped this piece with dimensionals. I stamped the same burst inside the card with Happy Birthday from It's Your Birthday over it.
Well, got to get back to cleaning out, throwing out, and packing to get ready for my move. My "official" move date is going to be July 2. Now, all I have to do is twitch my nose and get all this stampin' stuff packed!!! Oh my goodness!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping!
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Bursting With Joy and It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Certainly celery
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Becky Perry said...

Love this card. I gave it away this weekend. I miss you already. Becky