Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Simple Card


Here's a card I made with the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes and Heard from the Heart. I stamped them in Kiwi Kiss and punched them out with the Wide Oval punch. I then punched out wide ovals in Kiwi Kiss and offset them on the punched out flowers. The Kiwi Kiss ribbon is glued to the Whisper White cardstock and then trimmed on the edges. The flowers are popped with dimensionals (they don't stick well to the ribbon, so make sure they are on the top and bottom of the flowers. The sentiment was also stamped in Kiwi Kiss. I scalloped the bottom of the Whisper White. I cut the Whisper White 5 1/4 by 4 1/4 so it would have just a little of the Kiwi Kiss showing after you punched it with the scallop punch. I didn't care for the look if you cut it for a regular card front.
Thanks for stopping by!
Wanda
Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes and Heard from the Heart
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Edge punch and dimensionals.

No comments: