Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello All!



I'm showing you all a card I made for a swap for Sale-A-Bration, using the stamp set, Polka Dot Punches. I LOVE bright colors, so I HAD to use Pacific Point in this card somewhere. The other colors came along kicking and screaming. LOL


I stamped the five point flower in Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red and punched it and it's corresponding color. I attached them together with a little adhesive and then a black brad. I popped them with dimensionals. I used black grosgrain ribbon on the middle piece, tied into a knot (I really seem to get getting away from the full tied bows). :-D


The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly. I like this layout because you can make it any type of sentiment you want.


Thanks for stopping by!


Wanda


Recipe:

Stamps: Thank You Kindly and Polka Dot Punches

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Basic Black

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Whisper White

Accessories: Five Petal punch, black grosgrain ribbon, black brads, dimensionals, piercing tool.

No comments: