Friday, April 20, 2012

It's a Laugh Fest!!!

Hi Stampers!

I was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee for the second annual Stamp-a-rama with a bunch of very talented ladies in March.  We stamped our hearts out and laughed ourselves silly.  Ate some great food too.  Here are a couple of photos from that trip.


Between the seven of us, we had a stamping store!!!  The girls had some fabulous projects.  I'll share a few with you here.


This was one of Carol's cards.  It just doesn't do it justice how pretty it is in real life.


This is one of Beverly's creations.  This was so much fun creating the sunburst at the top.  I'm going to try this technique again soon.  Just cut a rectangle and then divide it diagonally, sponge your strips and adhere to the cardstock. 

I will share more later. I'll also share some of my cards we recently made at my last stamp class.  I'm now having them in my house, so if you are local to the Rock Hill, SC area, drop me a line and let me know you'd like to attend.  They are typically given on the 4th Saturday of the month.  May is going to be on the 2nd Saturday as I had a conflict on the 4th Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wanda

No comments: