Sunday, April 29, 2012

More from the Tennessee Stamping Ladies!

Here's a few more photos of our great time in Gatlinburg, TN.


Being the total photo geek that I am, I HAD to take a picture of the upside house.  This is called Wonderworks and it's a museum.  I'll have to check out the inside on my next trip.  They even have an upside down fire hidrant!!!


Tennesse is famous for the Hatfield's and McCoy's grudge.  Definitely had to take a photo of this place.  Actually took quite a few photos.  They have farm animals out front with cute little signs:


Here's a couple of shots of all of us -- there are two becaue Fuzz Brain here doesn't know how to use the auto shot function on her camera . . . . Where'd I put that camera manual????  :-D




Of course, I have to show another card we all made.  This is one of Beverly's lovely creations.


Now, can someone tell me why this one loaded correctly and the masculine card didn't?????  What is up with Blogger???  :-D

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have more for you all later!

Wanda

No comments: