Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Doggie Card




Here is the second doggie card I made for my friend. He wanted just plain cards so he could write what he wanted inside. This card uses a stamp from Magenta. Before becoming a SU demo, I had purchased TONS of stamps from other companies, so I thought I should drag some of them out and use them. Duh! :o)




The puppy is stamped in Black Stazon and colored with Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel markers. The cardstock is Creamy Caramel and the photo corners are Chocolate chip and after inserting the gold brads, they are popped with dimensionals. The puppy is punched with a 1 1/4 square punch and after matting, this piece is popped with dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the cards!


Wanda

1 comment:

Vivian Swain said...

Hi
You have been tagged! See my blog for details.

Vivian Swain