Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Puppy Cards and FANTASTIC News!!!

Here are a couple more puppy cards for my friend. The first one kind of looks like a "golden retriever" if you stretch your imagination a bit. :o) I embossed the image with black embossing powder on water color paper, colored him with more mustard water color crayons and then blended him with an aqua painter. I found I like that a lot better than the second dog, which I stamped with Stazon Black and colored him with watercolor crayons and blended them with a blender pen. My coloring leaves a little bit to be desired anyway, so I need all the help I can get and the crayons are incredible!!! LOL





I'm still in the throes of packing, but am starting to sweat a little bit as time is running a LOT faster than I am!!! (see me wipe sweat from my brow!) I need to pack more than I am, but I will have to put it in passing gear the last week of the month, as the truck gets packed June 28! I'm REALLY excited about my move. Just wish I could hurry me up a little!!!









Recipes for first card:
Cardstock: More Mustard, Basic Black, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark; More Mustard Watercolor crayon
Accessories: Aquapainter; gold brads, dimensionals



Second card:


Cardstock: Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip and Black watercolor pencils


Accessories: Blender pen, vintage brads; dimensionals





































My FANTASTIC News! is that I just received word that one of my photos was accepted by Photographer's Edge (the company I buy my cardstock to make my photo cards), and it will be published in their fall catalog! This is HUGE news as I'm sure they receive thousands of entries and I only turned in this one. Guess I'd better get my rear in gear and submit a few more, huh?




Well, thanks for stopping by!! Got to try and pack a few more boxes before I call it a night.




Wanda

No comments: