Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello!!




Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but this packing is starting to get to me. Imagine that??? I did, however, sign a lease on a house to rent in Rock Hill, so I'm breathing easier about that!!! My girlfriend, Costella, says it's, "Absolutely Gorgeous!" so I'm believing her since she's more picky than I even am!! he, he, he



Anyway, a guy I work with wanted me to make him some doggie cards, so these are the ones I came up with for him. Hope you enjoy them!



This card uses the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss folder and the dog stamp is by Stampa Rosa. I used Basic Black, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock and the ribbon is the striped grosgrain in Bashful Blue. The images are popped with dimensionals. I will post the second one in a second post since I don't quite have the hang of how to post two pictures in one post!!! HAHAHA



Thanks for looking!



Wanda



No comments: