Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Butterflies!

Hello Stampers!!

This is another card my Wanda's Webcam Wonders in Denver, Colorado made. This is a CASE from Judy Wiles, a stamper in the group I found here in South Carolina. Isn't this incredible??? I love her use of color.

I used Taken With Teal for the card base. Pumpkin Pie is the next layer and then Whisper White. The square punches are the same colors as are the butterflies which are punched out with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. The flowers around the bottom are from Vintage Vogue and are stamped in Apricot Appeal randomly around the sentiment (from Well Scripted) which was stamped in Taken With Teal. It's kind of hard to see, but the punched squares also have the same flower in the coordinating color stamped on it. The bottom of the Apricot Appeal piece is punched with the border punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Thanks for taking a look. Let me know what you think!

Rubber Hugs,

Wanda

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

This is an awesome card and I love, love, love the colors!

Barb