Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Thank You Notes

Hi Everyone!

I'm posting some thank you notes I made for a friend of mine. She wanted different cards for different individuals. This first card is for the minister (what gave it away???). :-D

I used the Bridesmaid paper and the new border scallop punch.

This next card was for her flower girl. I used the dress that Patty Bennett had on her blog. I punched the hearts from the new small heart punch in the Occasions mini.


This next card was the thank you for the parents. I brayered the Bermuda Bay ink on the Bridesmaid cardstock. The sentiment is from Elegant Thank You.



This card was for her God-daughters. The heart is punched from the Bridesmaid paper and the Bermuda Bay heart is from the sizzlet. Once again, I had brayered color on the Bridesmaid paper and used the reverse side of the Bermuda Bay ribbon to make a knot. The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.


This card was for her God-sons.

Thanks for taking a look. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think.
Rubber Hugs,
Wanda




1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Great set of cards! I love the Bermuda Bay used with the Bridal DSP. Very pretty!

Barb