Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Greetings Everyone!!

Okay, this is going to be a really loonnnggg post, so get your drinkie poo of choice and relax. First off, sorry that I've been missing all this time. As you know, I had bi-lateral hip replacement surgery last year. I was doing okay on my rehabilitation, but my mojo just wasn't there. Talk about not having ANY energy to do anything. Then . . . I had to go back to work. Well, I'm sure I don't need to explain any of THAT to you, right?

Well, anywho, I am now in the throes of attempting to purchase a house, so I'm having to go through my "considerable" stash and pare it down a bit. A bit??? Yeah, right. I need to get rid of a ton of stuff. So, this is my first go round on culling out stuff. I'm pricing things to sell, so let me know what you want/need/can't live without. :-D

Below, you will find a list of stuff I currently have for sale. Trust me, there will be lots more. I will update this list periodically as I have more time to go through my stash. Most of the stamp sets have never seen ink (shame on me . . . I know) and all are in great condition. I have also put "UNM" beside the stamp sets that are unmounted. They are also from a smoke free home. If you would like to see a photo of the stamp set, please let me know and I'll be happy to take one for you and send it to you. All sales are on a first come/first served basis. Once I receive an e-mail from you requesting a set, I will place a "pending" beside the set. Once I receive payment, it will be changed to "Sold." Please e-mail me at wandas_images@earthlink.net to let me know what items you want. Also include a zip code so I can give you a grand total with postage. I will accept checks, money orders and Paypal. Paypal payments will also go to wandas_images@earthlink.net. I can also send you a statement for Paypal. Shipping will be by Priority Mail ($4.90 for a flat rate envelope and $10.95 for a flat rate box (fits from 2 to approximately 7 sets) plus delivery confirmation ($0.80). I am not responsible for damaged goods during shipment. If you would like insurance, that will be an additional cost. If you are local, you are welcome to come to my house to pick up your items. Thanks for taking a look. Feel free to forward my list to anyone who may be interested.

*Edited to add pending status on some items*

$4.50 --Soft Sky Cardstock (5) *pending for all*$
4.50 --Wild Wasabi Cardstock (6) *pending for all*
$4.50 --Groovy Guava Cardstock (4)
$4.50 --Purely Pomegranate Cardstock (5) *pending for all*
$4.50 --Vintage Violet Cardstock (1)
$4.50 --Blue Bayou Cardstock (5)
$7.25 --Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon (1) *pending for all*
$7.25 --Groovy Guava Stitched Ribbon (2) *pending (1)* (1 remaining)
$7.25 --Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon (3)
$6.50 --Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon (3) *pending for all*
$6.50 --Soft Sky Stitched Ribbon (4)
$8.00 --Merci
$8.00 --Friendship Blooms
$8.00 --Birthday Whimsy
$10.00 --Love It
$10.00 --Colorbox Metallics (non SU)
$8.00 --Colorbox Brights/Subtles (one petal loose)
$10.00 --Colorbox Earth/Regals
$9.00 --Colorbox Earths Refills (4 bottles) (Never opened)
$9.00 --Colorbox Regals Refills (4 bottles) (Never opened)
$9.00 --Colorbox Brights Refills (4 bottles) (Never opened)
$9.00 --Colorbox Subtles Refills (4 bottles) (Never opened)
$9.00 --Big Blossom
$10.00 --Sew Seasonal
$10.00 --Nature’s Secret
$8.00 --Polka-Dot Posies
$8.00 --Occasionally (UNM)
$8.00 --Noteworthy (UNM)
$5.00 --Stars & Swirls
$5.00 --All About Occasions
$10.00 --Fun Filled (UNM)
$8.00 --Quick Cards
$5.00 --Around the Block
$8.00 --Brushstroke Hummingbird
$8.00 --All I Have Seen
$10.00 --Borderline
$8.00 --Aged to Perfection
$8.00 --Just Vine (UNM)
$8.00 --By Design
$8.00 --Background Sampler
$10.00 --Sketch It
$8.00 --Provencal
$8.00 --Sassy Sayings I
$8.00 --Sassy Sayings II (UNM)
$8.00 --Simple Sayings
$8.00 --Mini Messages
$8.00 --Bundle Up
$8.00 --Key to My Heart
$8.00 --Sweet of You (UNM)
$8.00 --Framed Fun (UNM)
$8.00 --Oh My Word (UNM)
$8.00 --Word Play
$12.00 --Island Blossoms
$10.00 --Everyday Expressions
$10.00 --Shapes & Shadows
$10.00 --Stipple Celebrations
$8.00 --A Is for Adorable
$8.00 --Eclectic Background
$8.00 --Happy Occasions
$8.00 --Garden Blocks
$8.00 --Lexicon of Love
$8.00 --Dream Come True
$8.00 --Beautiful Batik
$8.00 --Letters From Friends
$8.00 --Notable Notes
$10.00 --Travel Sketchbook
$5.00 --Thank You Blocks
$5.00 --Mostly Flowers
$8.00 --The Fine Print
$8.00 --Flower Filled
$8.00 --Antique Collectibles
$8.00 --Event Full
$8.00 --Nice and Narrow
$10.00-- Love It

Okay, now for a couple of cards I've created/CASED. :-D These two are from my most recent stamp class in Denver, CO. Becky is wonderful enough to host my classes for me and I Skype to talk and see everyone. It's too cool!!! Thanks, Becky!!!



This card is using the new Abundant Hope stamp set from the Occasions mini. I colored the image using Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery with a blender pen. The Whisper White piece is embossed using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I used the lace border punch along the bottom of the focal piece.








This next one, I used the small heart punch to make the clover and the oval punch to make the stem. The focal piece is embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder and popped on dimensional. I used the border punch from the Sale-A-Bration mini along the bottom. The greeting is from All Year Cheer III (sorry, couldn't part with those!). Layout look familiar??? Nice and easy.

Okay, I've bent your ear enough now. Thanks for looking and sharing my cards with me.

Rubber hugs,

Wanda

No comments: