Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!!!


Good Morning!
This is the last of my class cards for January. I used the Love You Much stamp set, stamping the heart in Riding Hood Red and coloring the flowers with Pink Pirouette and a blender pen and touching the little circles with Riding Hood Red and a blender pen. After I put the card together, I used a two-way glue pen and put Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers. You can see just a little bit of sparkle (thanks to my glitter queens Kelli and Crystal!! You guys taught me well). The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is from Holidays and Wishes. I popped the focal piece with dimensionals. The little flowers are from Flight of the Butterfly (wasn't sure I liked it after I stamped it). :-D
Got to get ready to go to work. See you all next time!
Recipe:
Stamps: Love You Much, Flight of the Butterfly and Holidays and Wishes
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red and Whisper White; Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Two-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamond and dimensionls.

No comments: