Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Swiss Cheese Brain Strikes Again!!!


Where does the time go? I didn't realize a MONTH had passed since I last posted!!!
Anywho . . . this is a layout on a card I got from Tara Bazata, who is my upline, upline, upline (you get it). I changed my colors to use the Bella Rose paper. I'm going to weep when that designer paper goes away. I just love it.
The stamp behind the die cut daisies is from Priceless. The brad is from the Flower Designer Brads on page 175. I die cut two medium daisies and one small daisy and offset them. I attached them to the Priceless swirl piece, and then popped them with dimensionals on the card.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wanda
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red; Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Flower Designer Brads and dimensionals

No comments: